3.5
Poster increased review rating.

I want to start with the fact that I always buy Tommy Hilfiger chlothes at all over the world, but mostly in Lithuania because I am from where. All time I was really happy of these chlothes but now I am thinking to choose another brand...because service in Lithuania is really bad...I think sale girls must have trainings how to serve the client because one sale girl can overcome the whole image of the company at one time, and what happened in your store.

I bought really nice Tommy Hilfiger skirt and I enjoyed it but after two months cut off the stitch at the zipper and after one time washing showed up some spots in a front of my skirt.

I asked for a help in your store in Lithuania to change skirt o to fix it, but they gave me the answer that it is my fault...but the main question is what could I do for my skirt that spots showed up after one washing!??? actualy it doesnt metter for me that they rejected to change skirt, but the main problem was how they solved the problem: where wasnt no apology, no polite conversation only unpleasant accusation that is my fault that cut off the stitch and I dont know what I made for my skirt because of spots...I always protect my cloches, I always clean it in the special cleaning room and I know that I didnt do nothing to break it, but in this time I was accused of unfairness and where wasnt any profesional serve at your side.

Review about: Tommy Hilfiger Skirt.

I didn't like: Bad service.

Comments