It is a very bad and disappointing experience happened with me today at a tommy hilfiger store at Cross Iron Mills Mall at Calgary,Canada, dated at 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:00pm.My wife picked up 2 shirts of same design but different sizes from a 70% clearance rack.

After giving trial she decided to take small size one and left Medium size one at the trial room. There was still left one shirt at 70% rack. While i was paying the cashier told me it is not 70% off, rather it is 40% off. I told them i picked up from 70% off rack, and there were 3 same shirts hanging on the 70% rack, but they told me may be it was missplaced by the customer somehow.

I told them that if it was done by a customer then i cannot be possible that 3 same design shirts were misplaced by the customer, but the supervisor ignored my logic. She was so declining me so rudely. My question is now what is the Tommy hilfiger store policy of wrong sign displayed for a merchandise?

Is it really sounding logical what was told by the supervisor to me that all the 3 shirts were misplaced by the customers?Why always for any kind of mistakes done by the store employees are blamed to the customers which are really the mistake done by the employees?I was astonished and completely stunned by their policy today.

Review about: Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Tommy Hilfiger?

Comments