Tommy Hilfiger - Jacket stained my leather seats in my car

I received a very nice long wool black jacket as a gift.It gets cold enough in North Carolina to have a need to wear this jacket.

So, one day it was cold and I wore the jacket. I drove to and from work that day and came home to notice that my tan leather seats and armrest were stained. My fingertips were also stained so I knew it was the jacket that caused this. I tried some leather cleaning wipes to get the stains out.

It worked a little on the seat, but it didn't do anything to the armrest. The seats in my brand new 2015 vehicle are now stained from this jacket. I called Tommy Hilfiger to make a complaint. Frankie Perez eventually emailed me and offered to replace my jacket.

What about my seats?

I requested Tommy Hilfiger because of the well known trusted name.I don't think I want another jacket that may do the exact same thing to my seats.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Pay to professional clean my seats to get the stains out.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tommy Hilfiger Jacket
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #775395

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tommy Hilfiger? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 25 #1100604

Omg the same thing happened to my car that I bought in May. I'm furious! It won't come out. I called customer service to complain.....waiting for them to call me now. I'm sure we aren't the only 2 this happened to.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.