I received a very nice long wool black jacket as a gift.It gets cold enough in North Carolina to have a need to wear this jacket.

So, one day it was cold and I wore the jacket. I drove to and from work that day and came home to notice that my tan leather seats and armrest were stained. My fingertips were also stained so I knew it was the jacket that caused this. I tried some leather cleaning wipes to get the stains out.

It worked a little on the seat, but it didn't do anything to the armrest. The seats in my brand new 2015 vehicle are now stained from this jacket. I called Tommy Hilfiger to make a complaint. Frankie Perez eventually emailed me and offered to replace my jacket.

What about my seats?

I requested Tommy Hilfiger because of the well known trusted name.I don't think I want another jacket that may do the exact same thing to my seats.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "pay to professional clean my seats to get the stains out" as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tommy Hilfiger and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tommy Hilfiger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tommy Hilfiger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tommy Hilfiger?

Comments

ahartke316

Omg the same thing happened to my car that I bought in May.I'm furious!

It won't come out. I called customer service to complain.....waiting for them to call me now.

I'm sure we aren't the only 2 this happened to.