Tommy Hilfiger - Never Order Online on

I am a tourist here in US for 2 weeks and on last Friday I placed an online order on and opt for ground shipping by paying additional $8 for shipping. During my order placement I have not bothered by to well inform me that Ground Shipping takes 10 WORKING DAYS and that Tommy doesn't handle online commerce during Friday till Monday morning.

After reading order confirmation email that my order may deliver after my departure from US, I write an email to to change my shipping option to next day delivery and i'll pay the difference amount. But they refused to modify my order and said they are sorry because there is nothing much they can do once they receive an order online.

So, Tommy Hilfiger has no order cancellation policy neither have rights to command their very own e-commerce cart with in 60 minutes of order to change my shipping details. I've never experience such a bad customer service excuses from any reputed international brands like Tommy. Local brand sites in UAE has more professional attitude and problem solving mindset rather just pushing their rightful clients away.

No Order Change System, No Order Cancellation Policy and No Clear Mention of Ground Shipping Delivery Days.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tommy Hilfiger. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tommy Hilfiger.
Filing a new complaint about