Rhodes, New South Wales

Thats my Tommy Hilfiger white jeans after wash!!!!!

NOT happy!!!!

Very disappointed.....

do you ever wash your products?

Pay top dollars for this ...........Unbelievable........Never expected that will ever happen to Tommy Hilfiger product, you should be a shame!

Will never again buy your product. I don't know what to do with this now I remove that sticker soak in Napisan and nothing, can't remove this stain.

So when you buy Tommy Hilfiger white Jeans remove this horrible sticker before you wash your jeans or they will look like my.

I don't even know why is it there...you can't read what its saying !!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Tommy Hilfiger and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $178 and wants Tommy Hilfiger to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tommy Hilfiger tommy hilfiger jeans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tommy Hilfiger?

Comments

LadyScot

That is not a sticker, it is a leather Tommy tag. What does the tag on the inset of the jeans say about washing the jeans? I am betting it says not to use bleach, and you used bleach didn't you?