Having brand image bought tommy frame from vasan eye care branch begumpet hyderabad india bg paying 18000 only to the frame .after one year i realised that there is a manufacturing defect in in side pokes.On sevaral visits they say can't do any thing. It's shame on reputed brand
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of glasses from 38dollarglasses.com, and the hinge broke after a month. They requested that I take pictures and I did showing the damage. They claimed..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "100 Worst Buy dot com. (cheated me by saying lucky drawn winner for SONY Z3 mobile) On 9th January 2015 at 12:02 pm I received a call from 100bestbuy.com (+91 8039235800),..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school. Classof1.com has always been a valuable..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."