Tommy Hilfiger - Review about Order Cancellation
Ive tried to place online order twice ànd both orders were cancelled.
The first time reasons were: too many items,we dont ship over seas and dont ship to p.o. box
None of them apply to me.
Second time reasons: your card was not issues in US, billing addres is valid and order was placed outside of US.
Nope of them apply to me.
I even offered to send a copy of my card. But they were not interested.
I very agree eith service. Most likely will never buy Tommy cloth ever.
I have great credit history and credit score and never was I declined in online store.
Seems to me that they didnt want to privide a discount...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Order Cancellation
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."