Tommy Hilfiger - Review about Order Cancellation
Ive tried to place online order twice ànd both orders were cancelled.
The first time reasons were: too many items,we dont ship over seas and dont ship to p.o. box
None of them apply to me.
Second time reasons: your card was not issues in US, billing addres is valid and order was placed outside of US.
Nope of them apply to me.
I even offered to send a copy of my card. But they were not interested.
I very agree eith service. Most likely will never buy Tommy cloth ever.
I have great credit history and credit score and never was I declined in online store.
Seems to me that they didnt want to privide a discount...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Order Cancellation
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "On May 10 2015 I bought a pair of denim 0887871646 dem-dem at Tommi's shop in Manhatten. Two weeks later while leaning forward in my back garden the jeans were..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."