Tommy Hilfiger - Review about Order Cancellation
Ive tried to place online order twice ànd both orders were cancelled.
The first time reasons were: too many items,we dont ship over seas and dont ship to p.o. box
None of them apply to me.
Second time reasons: your card was not issues in US, billing addres is valid and order was placed outside of US.
Nope of them apply to me.
I even offered to send a copy of my card. But they were not interested.
I very agree eith service. Most likely will never buy Tommy cloth ever.
I have great credit history and credit score and never was I declined in online store.
Seems to me that they didnt want to privide a discount...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Order Cancellation
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."