Review about Tommy Hilfiger Jeans from Haifa, Hefa
Update added by user Jul 11, 2015
The jeans cost me 84 $ US
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015
On May 10 2015 I bought a pair of denim 0887871646 dem-dem at Tommi's shop in Manhatten.Two weeks later while leaning forward in my back garden the jeans were torn at the lowe back part.
Outraged I went to a tailor who mended it for me by adding a piece of a strong cloth over the torn up area. The tailor remarked that the jeans were made up of an extremely poor quality cotton and thin as a rice paper. Which was very true indeed.
Only two more weeks passed and the very same area was again torn up...I wonder if this company is saving much money on the quality of the cloth they produce in Tunisia and pretend to manufacture a top quality designer jeans?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tommy Hilfiger Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "On May 10 2015 I bought a pair of denim 0887871646 dem-dem at Tommi's shop in Manhatten. Two weeks later while leaning forward in my back garden the jeans were..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."