Update added by user Jul 11, 2015
The jeans cost me 84 $ US
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015
On May 10 2015 I bought a pair of denim 0887871646 dem-dem at Tommi's shop in Manhatten.Two weeks later while leaning forward in my back garden the jeans were torn at the lowe back part.
Outraged I went to a tailor who mended it for me by adding a piece of a strong cloth over the torn up area. The tailor remarked that the jeans were made up of an extremely poor quality cotton and thin as a rice paper. Which was very true indeed.
Only two more weeks passed and the very same area was again torn up...I wonder if this company is saving much money on the quality of the cloth they produce in Tunisia and pretend to manufacture a top quality designer jeans?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tommy Hilfiger Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "On May 10 2015 I bought a pair of denim 0887871646 dem-dem at Tommi's shop in Manhatten. Two weeks later while leaning forward in my back garden the jeans were..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."