Review about Tommy Hilfiger Jeans from Haifa, Hefa
Update added by user Jul 11, 2015
The jeans cost me 84 $ US
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015
On May 10 2015 I bought a pair of denim 0887871646 dem-dem at Tommi's shop in Manhatten.Two weeks later while leaning forward in my back garden the jeans were torn at the lowe back part.
Outraged I went to a tailor who mended it for me by adding a piece of a strong cloth over the torn up area. The tailor remarked that the jeans were made up of an extremely poor quality cotton and thin as a rice paper. Which was very true indeed.
Only two more weeks passed and the very same area was again torn up...I wonder if this company is saving much money on the quality of the cloth they produce in Tunisia and pretend to manufacture a top quality designer jeans?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tommy Hilfiger Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."