Haifa, Hefa
2.6

Update by user Jul 11, 2015

The jeans cost me 84 $ US

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015

On May 10 2015 I bought a pair of denim 0887871646 dem-dem at Tommi's shop in Manhatten.Two weeks later while leaning forward in my back garden the jeans were torn at the lowe back part.

Outraged I went to a tailor who mended it for me by adding a piece of a strong cloth over the torn up area. The tailor remarked that the jeans were made up of an extremely poor quality cotton and thin as a rice paper. Which was very true indeed.

Only two more weeks passed and the very same area was again torn up...I wonder if this company is saving much money on the quality of the cloth they produce in Tunisia and pretend to manufacture a top quality designer jeans?

Prof.Amos Megged

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tommy hilfiger jeans. Tommy Hilfiger needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tommy hilfiger jeans in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tommy Hilfiger.

Had an Experience with Tommy Hilfiger?

Comments