I bought the TH red queen fish sheet set, D130107.It is paints, spoiled the baby clothes, the bed's headrest and some items, they are red.

I wrote TH customer service. And I received this answer: "We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Regrettably, we are unable to be held responsible for the bleeding of your Downstream Fish Sheet Set to the previously referenced items affected.

We strongly suggest following all washing instructions included on the label of the bed set to avoid the transfer of colored dyes to other items that come in contact.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter."

OMG!

Had an Experience with Tommy Hilfiger?

Comments

Bought TH sheet set ALL STAR, navy blue with white stars.The sheets won't stop bleeding blue.

Turned my white wall behind the bed blue.

I followed the washing instructions exactly.I'm still waiting to hear back from Customer Service.

We had the exact same problem with TH sheets, ours were the red with crabs on them. The red transferred to the mattress pad, the wall, our pajamas, a white blanket & the inside of our dryer. I followed the washing instructions exactly.